WELCOME TO ADAMEC HARLEY-DAVIDSON’S REWARD PROGRAM – ADAMEC ADVANTAGE
Please Scroll Down to Read & Review Complete Rules & Regulations about the program.
With our Adamec Advantage program, we reward our most loyal customers for choosing us as their Harley Shop. For every dollar you spend on eligible purchases at any Adamec Harley-Davidson location (Jacksonville, Regency and Orange Park) you earn one (1) reward point (sales taxes do not count toward reward points).
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
Sign up to be an Adamec Advantage Reward Member for FREE and Receive your Personal ID #. Every time you make an eligible purchase you will earn points that are credited to your account. Once you have 1,000 points, we will “redeem” your points for $50 towards your next eligible purchase.
How do you become a member? Come into any Adamec Harley-Davidson store to sign up. Once you become a member, you will receive your own personal ID # so you can get started earning immediately.
Sign up for our e-newsletter to get notification of special points promotions for designated events, rides, meetings and merchandise promotions.
- Your Adamec Advantage ID # is only valid at Adamec Harley-Davidson stores.
- The Adamec Advantage membership is issued to the original purchaser only and can only be used by the original purchaser. Picture ID may be required.
- Adamec Advantage points are not transferable to another person or account.
- Only ONE REDEMPTION ($50) per day. Redemption will be applied to next eligible purchase of $50 or more at that time (not applicable for sales tax).
- Reward points cannot be issued retroactively.
- Rewards earned under the Adamec Advantage program cannot be redeemed for cash or toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Points are surrendered for redemption only.
- Ineligible purchases toward a free redemption certificate include but are not limited to: Rentals, Service Labor, Motorcycle Purchases, Wreck Repairs, Extended Warranties, Road Hazard Tire policies, LoJack, Gift Cards, Pre-Paid Maintenance, Insurance or other Financial Services. Other exemptions may apply on occasion at dealership discretion.
- Adamec Harley-Davidson reserves the right to discontinue Adamec Advantage privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member's point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the Adamec Advantage program.
- Adamec Harley-Davidson reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time without obligation or notification.
- Employees of Adamec Harley-Davidson, their immediate families, and vendors are ineligible for the Adamec Advantage program.